JMB RetrofitsVolks Autos
    6th Gear

Status

Audi Merchandise

Anybody know where I can lay my hands on a copy of the Audi Merchandise Catalog, or even view it online? My dealer has been telling me for the last two years that they are waiting on a new print run to get them, and the Audi UK site has removed the link altogether.

I know audi-accessories.co.uk have two pages of umbrellas, keyrings and golf bags, but I'm looking for other stuff.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Boydie
    what stuff are you looking for?

there are several audi ebay shops on ebay selling audi gear if you do a search

My local dealer, Huntingdon Audi, has an eBay shop where they sell quite a number of the Audi Merchandise items. This is a link to their site:
    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Huntingdon-...QQftidZ2QQtZkm
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydie
    what stuff are you looking for?

there are several audi ebay shops on ebay selling audi gear if you do a search
    i was looking for a new jacket - the one I have is a bit faded, but I'd also be interested to see what else is available.

I'll take a look at H5DJR's ebay link later

1st Gear

Status

150 steel cuff links
    A3-SLINE 2.0 TDI DSG , phantom black,full leather, cruise control, heated seats, RNS-E audi navigation, bose, auto dipping wing mirrors, interior light pack, auto rain sensors and dipping mirror.

They are Audi R8 cuff links. If you have enough money to buy an R8 what's another 150 for a pair of cuff links !
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

1st Gear

Status
    R8 cuff links forgive me they must be better than a pair of next ones then.

a3 cuff links must be 30 quid then
    A3-SLINE 2.0 TDI DSG , phantom black,full leather, cruise control, heated seats, RNS-E audi navigation, bose, auto dipping wing mirrors, interior light pack, auto rain sensors and dipping mirror.

Reverse Gear

Status
    You can view some merchandising here

creweaudi.net lifestyle section

i am currently updating so please bear with me

Dave

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by a3guy
    150 steel cuff links
    err, I didn't think that was too bad actually...
    Married and blonde yes, but still a guy with a poor taste in usernames!

Mercedes Benze E-class 350 sport convertable, black, pacha grey leather, 19" AMG rims, HK stero and a few more toys
    VW Scirocco 2.0Tsi GT with Revo stage 2, evoms induction kit, lowered, short shift, miltek
    BMW 330 Coupe M sport Black, Black leather, Nav and a lot of other options.
    BMW Z4 Coupe Sport in black with a few toys - going friday and gonna be missed by my lad.
    A3 2.0Tdi S-Line DSG. Gone but not forgotten

Status
    I got a showerproof jacket, umbrella and polo shirt from Huntingdon / Poole Audi e-bay sites last year. Service was quick and products were decent. I too had called Audi CS for a booklet as I was hoping they may do some S3 luggage for the interestingly small boot. I had got SEAT Sport luggage from the BTCC SEAT stand for my Leon including laptop bags / trolley bags / picnic hampers rugs etc.., and feel Audi are missing a trick here. However, I will say based on the price of the R8 cufflinks I may not be able to afford the Audi ones!
    Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition

1st Gear

Status
    IF you look here:

http://shop.audi.de/webapp/wcs/store...0052&langId=-3

This is part of the german site - they still have a catalogue online. Audi UK havent done a reprint - basically because they are a bunch of muppets, I was in a meeting a few weeks back with some of marketting and they just dont grasp the market place.

If you identify part numbers from the German site a lot of good parts departments can then order you the stuff.
    Nothing to see here: Woofdoggy , move along please........

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Shao_khan
    IF you look here:

http://shop.audi.de/webapp/wcs/store...0052&langId=-3

This is part of the german site - they still have a catalogue online. Audi UK havent done a reprint - basically because they are a bunch of muppets, I was in a meeting a few weeks back with some of marketting and they just dont grasp the market place.

If you identify part numbers from the German site a lot of good parts departments can then order you the stuff.
    yup, that's what i've been doing in the past.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcQuinlivan
    Anybody know where I can lay my hands on a copy of the Audi Merchandise Catalog, or even view it online? My dealer has been telling me for the last two years that they are waiting on a new print run to get them, and the Audi UK site has removed the link altogether.

I know audi-accessories.co.uk have two pages of umbrellas, keyrings and golf bags, but I'm looking for other stuff.
    Get on a flight to Munich and go to the Audi forum at the airport then get on a coach to Ingolstadt and visit the Audi museum, you can buy everything you want there. I did and spent 500.

Get on a flight to Munich and go to the Audi forum at the airport then get on a coach to Ingolstadt and visit the Audi museum, you can buy everything you want there. I did and spent 500.
    Better still, drive you Audi to Ingolstadt!
    Dave R (h5djr)

6th Gear

Status
    was thinking about picking up my next Audi (A3 or otherwise) from the factory, and taking in the forum, factory tour, etc.

anybody else done this?

That option is not yet available for UK customers for some reason. It is for other Europeans and the US but not the UK. I understand that Audi UK are looking into the possibility of allowing it.

The plant and Audi Forum in Ingolstadt are certainly worth a visit. I've called in several times on my way to a holiday in Austria. There are factory tours available but these are mostly in German although it is possible, for a small charge, to arrange a factory tour in English. The last time I visited my wife and I had a English speaking guide all to ourselves. The tour normally takes about 1.5 hours but he was quite happy for us to take as long as we liked.
    Dave R (h5djr)

6th Gear

Status
    Luckily for me, I'm not in the UK

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr
    That option is not yet available for UK customers for some reason. It is for other Europeans and the US but not the UK. I understand that Audi UK are looking into the possibility of allowing it.
    I can understand Europe.. but how do they Yanks get to do this and not us!?
    Gone - A3 2.0 TDI (140) Sportback Sport

Now - BMW f10 520d

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cjp2k
    In the main these 'extras' are down to the Audi group in any certain country, a bit like models available - TT S-line in Germany but not UK, Audi merchandise freely available in Germany but not UK - its because Audi UK seem to struggle with the growth in their market place and the 'extras' we would buy in the UK. Many of the models in Germany have more alloy wheel options than we do - its all down to what UK want to sell.

Anyone with vision in Audi UK could take the company on leaps and bounds in aftersales / care.
    Nothing to see here: Woofdoggy , move along please........

Purchasers in the US liase with their dealer and when their car is ready for collection, they fly to Germany, go to the factory and collect their new car. They then have a week or two driving it around in Europe on holiday and then deliver the car to one of many collection points in Europe. They then fly back to the US and their car gets shipped to the States in the normal way and then on to their dealer. The customer then collects the car from the dealer.

At the moment it seems that Audi UK does offer this but at the moment only for the R8 although a letter in the October issue of Audi Driver from Susan Atkinson, Sales Development Manager at Audi UK did say they agree there is a demand for this and they are looking closely at what Audi of America and other markets offer their customers.

The letter went on to say "Given the volume and logistics of such a programme, we plan to commence offering factory collection with the R8, and once this service is established we can then look at expanding it to further production lines"
    Dave R (h5djr)