Audi Merchandise

MarcQuinlivan

Reaction score
Website
audiretrofit.quinlivan.net
Anybody know where I can lay my hands on a copy of the Audi Merchandise Catalog, or even view it online? My dealer has been telling me for the last two years that they are waiting on a new print run to get them, and the Audi UK site has removed the link altogether.

I know audi-accessories.co.uk have two pages of umbrellas, keyrings and golf bags, but I'm looking for other stuff.

what stuff are you looking for?

there are several audi ebay shops on ebay selling audi gear if you do a search

Boydie said:
what stuff are you looking for?

there are several audi ebay shops on ebay selling audi gear if you do a search
i was looking for a new jacket - the one I have is a bit faded, but I'd also be interested to see what else is available.

I'll take a look at H5DJR's ebay link later

54e5_1_b.JPG

£150 steel cuff links :wtf:

They are Audi R8 cuff links. If you have enough money to buy an R8 what's another £150 for a pair of cuff links !

R8 cuff links forgive me they must be better than a pair of next ones then.

a3 cuff links must be £30 quid then :keule:

You can view some merchandising here

creweaudi.net lifestyle section

i am currently updating so please bear with me

Dave

I got a showerproof jacket, umbrella and polo shirt from Huntingdon / Poole Audi e-bay sites last year. Service was quick and products were decent. I too had called Audi CS for a booklet as I was hoping they may do some S3 luggage for the interestingly small boot. I had got SEAT Sport luggage from the BTCC SEAT stand for my Leon including laptop bags / trolley bags / picnic hampers rugs etc.., and feel Audi are missing a trick here. However, I will say based on the price of the R8 cufflinks I may not be able to afford the Audi ones!

IF you look here:

http://shop.audi.de/webapp/wcs/stor...eView?catalogId=10552&storeId=10052&langId=-3

This is part of the german site - they still have a catalogue online. Audi UK havent done a reprint - basically because they are a bunch of muppets, I was in a meeting a few weeks back with some of marketting and they just dont grasp the market place.

If you identify part numbers from the German site a lot of good parts departments can then order you the stuff.

Shao_khan said:
IF you look here:

http://shop.audi.de/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/LsAudOSHomeView?catalogId=10552&storeId=10052&langId=-3

This is part of the german site - they still have a catalogue online. Audi UK havent done a reprint - basically because they are a bunch of muppets, I was in a meeting a few weeks back with some of marketting and they just dont grasp the market place.

If you identify part numbers from the German site a lot of good parts departments can then order you the stuff.
yup, that's what i've been doing in the past.

MarcQuinlivan said:
Anybody know where I can lay my hands on a copy of the Audi Merchandise Catalog, or even view it online? My dealer has been telling me for the last two years that they are waiting on a new print run to get them, and the Audi UK site has removed the link altogether.

I know audi-accessories.co.uk have two pages of umbrellas, keyrings and golf bags, but I'm looking for other stuff.
Get on a flight to Munich and go to the Audi forum at the airport then get on a coach to Ingolstadt and visit the Audi museum, you can buy everything you want there. I did and spent £500.:icon_thumright:

Get on a flight to Munich and go to the Audi forum at the airport then get on a coach to Ingolstadt and visit the Audi museum, you can buy everything you want there. I did and spent £500.

Better still, drive you Audi to Ingolstadt!

That option is not yet available for UK customers for some reason. It is for other Europeans and the US but not the UK. I understand that Audi UK are looking into the possibility of allowing it.

The plant and Audi Forum in Ingolstadt are certainly worth a visit. I've called in several times on my way to a holiday in Austria. There are factory tours available but these are mostly in German although it is possible, for a small charge, to arrange a factory tour in English. The last time I visited my wife and I had a English speaking guide all to ourselves. The tour normally takes about 1.5 hours but he was quite happy for us to take as long as we liked.

h5djr said:
That option is not yet available for UK customers for some reason. It is for other Europeans and the US but not the UK. I understand that Audi UK are looking into the possibility of allowing it.

I can understand Europe.. but how do they Yanks get to do this and not us!?

cjp2k said:

In the main these 'extras' are down to the Audi group in any certain country, a bit like models available - TT S-line in Germany but not UK, Audi merchandise freely available in Germany but not UK - its because Audi UK seem to struggle with the growth in their market place and the 'extras' we would buy in the UK. Many of the models in Germany have more alloy wheel options than we do - its all down to what UK want to sell.

Anyone with vision in Audi UK could take the company on leaps and bounds in aftersales / care.

Purchasers in the US liase with their dealer and when their car is ready for collection, they fly to Germany, go to the factory and collect their new car. They then have a week or two driving it around in Europe on holiday and then deliver the car to one of many collection points in Europe. They then fly back to the US and their car gets shipped to the States in the normal way and then on to their dealer. The customer then collects the car from the dealer.

At the moment it seems that Audi UK does offer this but at the moment only for the R8 although a letter in the October issue of Audi Driver from Susan Atkinson, Sales Development Manager at Audi UK did say they agree there is a demand for this and they are looking closely at what Audi of America and other markets offer their customers.

The letter went on to say "Given the volume and logistics of such a programme, we plan to commence offering factory collection with the R8, and once this service is established we can then look at expanding it to further production lines"