AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
    Neutral

Status

Where's the pollen filter?

Does anyone know where the pollen filter is located - I would like to check mine to see if it needs replacing.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Was under the black plastic trim where the windscreen wipers are on the 8L chassis, not checked where it is on my new one but probs will be in the same location?
    NOW - Audi S3 Facelift - Sprint Blue, RNS-E Sat Nav, SDS, Bluetooth Phone Prep, Bose, Cruise, Buckets, FBMFSW, Adaptive Lights, Int Light Pack, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Piano Black Inserts, Through Load, Auto Dim RV Mirror/Wing, Auto Wipers/Lights, Folding Door Mirrors, Heated Seats, Ipod Dock, Front Arm Rest, Rear/Front Parking Sensors, 1st Aid Kit, Rear Arm Rest, H + R Springs, Front 15mm Spacers, Rear 10mm Spacers.

4th Gear

Status
    According to the service schedule it is meant to be replaced every 2 years, I think it mentioned earlier under some driving conditions.
    Sportback

1st Gear

Status
    its in the passenger footwell under the glove box ,there is a plastic screw you can turn , you pull the rubber foam down and it is behind a plastic cover you have to slide , cant remember if you slide it left or right.

my aircon smelt bad untill i hooverd the filter out and sprayed with fabreeze
    A3-SLINE 2.0 TDI DSG , phantom black,full leather, cruise control, heated seats, RNS-E audi navigation, bose, auto dipping wing mirrors, interior light pack, auto rain sensors and dipping mirror.

5th Gear

Status
    Do the 8P's come with the pollen filter as standard?