The deeds been done!

marriedblonde

Reaction score
Well after my other thread of whats it worth I have gone an ordered myself a Z4 coupe.

Went for a black sport with black leater interior, xenons, heated seats, comfort pack, privacy glass, bluetooth phone.

And I thinks thats about it.

Will be at the dealers in march, was offered a really good deal and I'm going to try to sell my car privately!

J.

I take it they took the Wee Wee with the PX ? Good luck with the Z4

Z4 3.0 or the M? I had a look in the M before ordering the S3, only went for the Audi because as wanted a left hand drive BMW wanted all the money in one lump sum... too much for me, Audi is fine to finance a left hand drive.... Same with Porsche (one lump sum)

Anyway, great car, even the 3.0 and congratulations

Pedro

Nice car mate, get some pictures up and let us know how it works out. I have also had a look a these, not sure where I would put the dog thou.

newbiecrg said:
Z4 3.0 or the M? I had a look in the M before ordering the S3, only went for the Audi because as wanted a left hand drive BMW wanted all the money in one lump sum... too much for me, Audi is fine to finance a left hand drive.... Same with Porsche (one lump sum)

Anyway, great car, even the 3.0 and congratulations

Pedro

Why did you want a LHD?

Awesome car MB, I have a mate with a 3.0is Z4 Coupe, he loves it and I find any excuse I can to make him drive me around in it.

Pictures please!

Nice one im sure you will enjoy it. I was looking at a black one when i was last in the BM garage the only thing that puts me off them now is the orange peel effect in the paint i know most new cars have it but all the bms i looked at had it really bad