RNS-E TV Option

cliveywolves

Reaction score
Website
www.carinsurance4u.co.uk
Hi , I did post this on the ICE Forum but had no replies.....:sorry:

So what do you actually need to get digital tv working on the rns-e unit....? Adapters etc ???

Dietz 1417 and some kind of digital tuner ???? is there any tuner to use which is best for the rns-e and Dietz ????

Is it easy to install , would the unit still need to be unlocked to allow passengers to watch while driving ????

Cheers guys....
Clive

I know! I've quoted it so many times now, people must be bored of me saying it. But for all things RNS-E related, it's unbeatable!

benw123 said:
I know! I've quoted it so many times now, people must be bored of me saying it. But for all things RNS-E related, it's unbeatable!

Its really good, especially if you want to retrofit. One thing I really cant find there though (or anywhere else) is a genuine review of the RNS-E compared to other sat navs. Or a video of the RNS-E and how it works. I really wanna see it in action before splurging out 2 G.s on a sat nav.

Billy Boyd said:
I really wanna see it in action before splurging out 2 G.s on a sat nav.
Or around £400 retrofitted! :)

Have a look round the web - I have seen a video of it in use, although it's not very long. Your best bet is to ask a dealer about it. The chances are they'll have a used car in stock with it fitted so you can have a play.

Or maybe see if there's someone on here with it who's not too far away from you and is prepared to show it to you. Whereabouts are you?