Whats it worth

Steve-L

Reaction score
As mentioned in my previous thread I'm thinking of changing my car, I will not be trading in as my company is offering me a car and I will probably go for an A3 S Line 2.0T Quattro. This means I will be looking to sell my car so what do you think I should be asking ? The spec is A3 3.2 Sport, DSG, Full Leather, Xenons and Bose 6 CD its on an 04 plate (July 04) and has done 15,644 miles.

I've been offered £14K by a dealer (no px simply buying my car), this seems a bit low compared to what people are asking for, on Autotrader but I have no idea if people are getting what they ask for.

I see what you mean and mine is not the S line but it is the 3.2 and has only done 15.5K miles. The problem is I have no idea if people are getting the £16K+ that they are asking for on Autotrader for similar cars to mine.

I'd never pay advert price, I'd always want a discount. Bare in mind you will have people with nothing better to do wasting your time and the hassel of worrying if the money is going to clear or someone running off with your car on a testdrive ..

As a guide ...

Audi A3 quattro Sport
3.2 Petrol 3-door Hatchback
6 Speed Auto Clutch Manual Four Wheel Drive
Year: 2004 04
Mileage: 15,000

Part-exchange Price:
Excellent condition:
£15900

Average condition:
£14300

Below average condition: