2.0t remap at the dealers

jordychris

Reaction score
want to get my 2.0t quattro remapped and would prefer to have it done at a main dealer mainly to keep the 3 year warranty anyone know of any dealers offering performance upgrades in northern england

No, only aware that Wayside in Milton Keynes used to offer this service via AMD.

Just get it bluefinned and take the map off when it goes back to the dealers

d3fy said:
Just get it bluefinned and take the map off when it goes back to the dealers

Couldn't agree more :icon_thumright:

Plus, Superchips warranty any parts that the Audi dealer may fail to honour under the Audi warranty due to a remap being fitted, this in itself is extendable each year for complete peace of mind..

jordychris,

I'd be very wary of any main dealer offering a remap and saying they'd honour the warranty if anything went pop. Audi would slap their legs if they found out.

TBH I don't think I've ever come across anyone who has had major problems after going for a straight forward remap from any tuner. Go for a solution like that suggested by d3fy and beddie or if you're really worried then don't do it at all.

Have to agree with rich1068 on this, it's not up to the dealer whether the Audi warranty is honoured or not. The best they could do is give you a written statement confirming that any work which would normally fall under the warranty yet gets refused due to the remap would be paid for by them. Good luck getting that out of them tbh.

thanks for your comments guys was actually thinking of the revo remap never thought of the bluefin i will look into this i know it is difficult to say which is best just have to do some homework on this also dpm autostyling are only 3 miles from me maybe worth a call into them as they offer remaps although not sure which one

Hello Jordychris, we offer custom remaps and it's also possible to remove the map if it was ever needed to be back to standard. Just give us a shout for more info!