EM TuningVolks Autos
    Reverse Gear

Status

Is The 3.2 Common In Europe?

Just from browsing about it seems that the TDI's and FSI, TFSI far outnumber it. From my readings it does burn a bit more fuel. Is the performance difference that dramatic between it and the TFSI?

2. # ADS
    ADS

windsurfer

Status
    The problem is not the engine is the tax that they have to pay on some countries for that engine... tax calculated using displacement...

Pedro
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks

3rd Gear

Status
    in France over 50% of new vehicles sold are diesels. Gas costs that much! Tfsis are pretty rare and 3.2s are extremely rare.
    Ben.
    '05 A3 3.2 MT6 /// KW Variant III - GenII Haldex Performance Part - H&R sways - TST Stressbrace - VF-Engineering full mounts - 17lb 8x18 Neuspeed forged wheels - CG Lock - Ross Tech

HPA FT450 turbo installed, with world's best Torsen front diff: www.peloquins.com

Every day's a track day ;-)

Boydie
    i dont know why you would want the v6 (bar the noise) when the 2.0T is and can be made much quicker!

cheaper to buy, cheaper to tax and probably insure!