Anyone able to help me out?

terrymcg

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Need a bit of help ASAP. I am trading in my car for an A4(Need more space!) I have retrofitted an RNS-E to my car and sold my symphony II. I am taking the RNS-E out as the dealer doesn't want the car with it in, as they would have to cover it under the warranty.

So does anyone have a Symphony II they will sell me? Or does anyone with a Symphony II want an RNS-E at a cheaper rate in return for their symphony II?

Cheers

Terry

Beddie said:
I would check the part number with the vendor first - that looks more like an Audi A4 unit because of the sharper upper corners. In the A3 they're rounded.

Poor timing Terry because I sold off my mint Symphony II last month! Fetched £67 on eBay, and the buyer paid £36 extra to ship it to France. Good luck - hope you get it sorted.

hi terry...

I have got the new audi concert III (3) that was in my 2007 sportback that is double din size and brand new only used for a hour or so.....

Let me know if you interested ????

Clive

For your information the part number for the Symphony II+/III for the A3 is 8P0 057 195 G. The G at the end is important as the previous Symphony II has the same number but without the letter G at the end.