Hello all newbie with help needed.

jraw4

Reaction score
Hello to you all im a newbie to this forum and also to the audi game and i am i need of some help from some of you tech/parts boffs, i have just bought a 06 3 door a3 2.0tfsi quattro s-line with audi exclusives leather package and some other tasty add ons for a great price the trouble is it doesent have 2 additions i want so i am going to retrofit them.(well im not i am going to pay someone with skills to do it)

so could anyone help me locate all the audi part nos for all the interior light pack footwells, (ambient light i have sorted) and door lights.

also i need xenon plus not aftermarket jobbies so i need the part nos for all the bits needed from audi, headlights, self leveling thing and also the headlight washers ect.

love the car to bits just need these two options to make the car complete.

Thanks for the help in advance, and i look forward to more posts in the future.

Hi and welcome :)

Can't help you with part numbers but I think you'll find retro-fitting the Xenons will be a bit of a nightmare. It ain't a £700 option for nothing :)

Welcome to the forum, Someone else on here has retrofitted OEM xenons, do a search and it you should be albe to find it. I'm pretty certain there was part numbers in the thread as well.

Can;t help with the footwell lighting although I know someone else has fitted them over on Vortex...

Search engine is your friend ;)

J.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I have access to the Audi eletronic parts catalogue, so if you would like to PM (send a Private Message) with your chassis number I will look up the parts you require and send you a PDF file of the relevant pages.

I would need the chassis number as, for example, the BI-Xenon headlight parts changed around the 06 model year.

Hello again and thanks for the welcome, ill do a search and try and find some of the old posts but im sure i have seen the thread you mean about the xenons but as far as i know he dident fit the washers for the headlights or the self levellers, if im doing it i want it to be as it was done at the factory.

thanks h5djr that will be a massive help will send you a pm when i collect the car (thursday) 3 days have never felt so long.