need help. reverse + brick wall

audi_driver

S LINE
Reaction score
Help:crying: just reversed into a brick wall and now there appears to be a dent and a cut on my rear bumper! wot should i do? should i take it to audi dealers to repair it or a bodyshop? would i need whole new bumper replaced or will they just use a filler? how much woudl it cost?:sorry:

did the same on a low wall in an a4 once, they repaired it. i took the bumper off (easy) and dropped it in for a day £100 cash.

same here, stupid low brick walls.. did u take it into audi to repair it? thought it would cost more than £100, thank god!

Mrs SamDude had a fight with a wall once, she broke a tooth.

Moral: Wall wins every time... :yes:

I have a bottom half of an S Line Sportback 06 year rear bumper if you need one, perfect condition in Misano Red with black insert, swopped for a towbar version! Reasonable offer accepted.

If the damage isn't too bad I'd give one of the companies like ChipsAway a call. They don't just do stone chips. Cosmetic repair to a bumper is probably within their capabilities.

thanks man, ill take a pic tomo to show u how damaged it is, it is just slightly noticable wen u go up close

mine was done at a normal bodyshop but ive used them before so knew it would be ok. be carefull of chipsaway type repairs some can look awful after a while. not saying they all do but see what legnth of warranty they give!

Mate had a respray of a Sportback rear bumper at an Audi bodyshop, £330.

one benefit of a good chipsaway type company is that they will repair it on the car and at a place that suits you as they are mobile.

cdb2 said:
Mate had a respray of a Sportback rear bumper at an Audi bodyshop, £330.

Ouch, I had both bumpers and the sideskirts of an A4 quattro GMBh kit resprayed for £350 at a BMW bodyshop.