5 Weeks down, 8 to go... What to do

cjp2k

Reaction score
Well 5weeks after I placed the order for my new car... I am getting bored. I want it now!!!

I have decided what I am going to do to mod it (Well Sat Nav retrofit) and thats it.. I have looked round for pics etc and I am getting bored..

I have resorted to buying cleaning products to clean my golf and ready for the sportback when it comes...

Oh well back to watching the countdown timer lol

It'll soon be here Chris, at least you have a car up until then...

I'm in a similar position except than mine is 8 weeks down and 5 to go for my new Sportback. Mine was built last week but I'm waiting until March to take delivery.

h5djr - it wasn't built last week - it is bulit this week coming 28th jan onwards - that is week 4!

Week 1 for Audi is week beginning Monday 1 January, therefore week 4 is week beginning Monday 22 Januuary - ie last week. Audi's production weeks always start on a Monday and the year begins with the 1st Monday in January.

damn - thought on afterwards and your right oooooopsssss sorreeee - mines build week 4 so guess my cars been built then too! :) i hope they put all the bits in mine that arn't going to break!! oh and functioning windscreen wipers this time!!

My sportback 170 tdi S line arrived at Carlisle audi on friday,been for a look today awsome in avus unfortunatly has rossos never mind after 10k I'll be replacing with contis.

Roll on 1st march

Spoken to dealer, and I have confimred build week 8.. starting 12 Feb... So maybe get it early in march... whooop

Spoke with my dealer earlier today and my new Sportback was built in week 4 (w/b 22 January) and is now 'On ship' between Germany and Grimsby.

Arranged to collect it at 11.00am on 1st March, but no doubt I will be going to see it before then.

i told my dealer i dont want it on the 1st of march! don't want my car rushed through pdi/plates/valet etc etc along with 20 other cars!!!! h5djr mines probably on the same ship!!!!