www.audi-accessories.co.uk A recommendation...

rich1068

Reaction score
www.audi-accessories.co.uk

I just thought I'd give Neil and Richard a bit of a write up.

I've ordered various OEM bits and bobs off them recently and the service is superb. Keen pricing and delivery within the next 3-4 working days. They seem to have all the accessories that everyone is interested in and if there is something that isn't listed on the site then they will do their best to source it for you. And usually at prices much less than quoted by your local dealer or independent.

Obviously contact is email only but anything sent via the site goes straight to Neil or Richards Blackberry so you know that your enquiry will get almost immediate attention. I asked about some parts for my A3 and within minutes they were up on the site, a link was supplied and they were ready to order via PayPal.

Excellent customer service!

nice plug :laugh:

let me guess audi parts guy running a business from home

Who do you mean? Me or them? Not entirely sure how to take your comment.

If you have a browse around here you'll see that members have used audi-accessories before. I just felt like giving them a shout because I don't mind spreading the word about good service. In the past and on other sites I've 'plugged' Revo, Custom Code, Forge, Milltek, Jabba, Awesome GTI, JBS etc etc. No different than that.

looks good - i think i will be ordering a few things from them :D

If you want the cigarette mini-fridge, then you can buy exactly the same one apart from the colour for £28 in Halfords.