AH FabricationsBadger5
    6th Gear

Status

New S3 Spacer Pics

Iv'e finally got round to taking some pics of my 10mm spacers on the rear of my S3. I know its filthy but been full of cold and in this weather its only staying clean for 10mins!

As mentioned in previous post about spacers I have to get either 10mm again to go on the front or some 8mm spigoted ones so I dont get any wobble/ vibration through the steering wheel.

What do you think?

NOW - Audi S3 Facelift - Sprint Blue, RNS-E Sat Nav, SDS, Bluetooth Phone Prep, Bose, Cruise, Buckets, FBMFSW, Adaptive Lights, Int Light Pack, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Piano Black Inserts, Through Load, Auto Dim RV Mirror/Wing, Auto Wipers/Lights, Folding Door Mirrors, Heated Seats, Ipod Dock, Front Arm Rest, Rear/Front Parking Sensors, 1st Aid Kit, Rear Arm Rest, H + R Springs, Front 15mm Spacers, Rear 10mm Spacers.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Big Ron

Status
    Any pics of the whole car with the spacers? I have 8mm H&R hubcentric on the front of my car and havent noticed any wobble

Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

Youre Dethpicable!!

Status
    looks nice mate
    2002 S3 BAM | Jabba Re-Map | Uprated Haldex | Koni adjustable coilovers | Neuspeed ARBs | Powerflex Bushes | ECS tie-bars | Dog bone | Eibach spacers | TTDA | T'Dynamics DV | Dieselgeek short shift | Toyos | MIJ Custom Exhaust | Sound system | Security Tints |

Audi S3-BAM

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by JamS3
    Iv'e finally got round to taking some pics of my 10mm spacers on the rear of my S3. I know its filthy but been full of cold and in this weather its only staying clean for 10mins!

As mentioned in previous post about spacers I have to get either 10mm again to go on the front or some 8mm spigoted ones so I dont get any wobble/ vibration through the steering wheel.

What do you think?

looks great Jam, so what are these spacers front and back? And where can i get some?

6th Gear

Status
    They are 10mm H + R on the rear, haven't got round to buying any for the front yet.

Damian on this forum (DPM Autostyling) and the ttshop sell them - www.thettshop.co.uk.

They are 110 and 112 offset so fit both 8L and 8P versions
    NOW - Audi S3 Facelift - Sprint Blue, RNS-E Sat Nav, SDS, Bluetooth Phone Prep, Bose, Cruise, Buckets, FBMFSW, Adaptive Lights, Int Light Pack, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Piano Black Inserts, Through Load, Auto Dim RV Mirror/Wing, Auto Wipers/Lights, Folding Door Mirrors, Heated Seats, Ipod Dock, Front Arm Rest, Rear/Front Parking Sensors, 1st Aid Kit, Rear Arm Rest, H + R Springs, Front 15mm Spacers, Rear 10mm Spacers.

5th Gear

Status
    one last question, what if any are the downside to spacers?? can they effect steering handling in a bad way at all?

Cheers