Listers Coventry?

Vertigo1

Reaction score
I'm contemplating a change from my usual dealer who are proving to be a bit hopeless of late.

Anyone got any experiences of Listers in Coventry, who are my next best bet? Apart from actually doing the work they're supposed to, I'm also very concerned about care taken with cars and obeying instructions not to wash it.

Hi,
Bought my 170 from Listers Coventry and seemed very good, (they always do when first spending lots of Money)

They are having a new building built next door that looks twice the size so there is a good chance when up and running they will be trying extra hard to please.

They are also building a new Listers Audi in Shirley, and they have a dedicated service centre in Birmingham that also seem very proffessional when i visited for sum touch up paint, so they are spending lots of money. (Must be making to much profit)

A few members of my family have used Listers for years, and have been very impressed with them.

I have brought 2 Ibiza Cupra's & a TDi from them and never had any problems ;)

touring50 said:
They are also building a new Listers Audi in Shirley
Yeah I've seen it - it's huge! I'm only down the road in Hall Green so that'll probably be my dealer of choice once it's completed.