Concert III

matthewnics

Reaction score
Hi All! - I was just wondering, has anyone taken delivery of an A3 recently with the new Concert III stereo? if so when did you order?

i seem to remember someone asking a dealer ages ago and the dealer told them that all A3s built from then on will have version II+ concert, symphony etc - this was well before the 10 Nov spec change

matthewnics said:
Hi All! - I was just wondering, has anyone taken delivery of an A3 recently with the new Concert III stereo? if so when did you order?

Hi ...

Yes i had Concert III unit in my A3 Sportback, i ordered my vehicle mid october and collected 10 days ago....

I understand the 2007 models (which includes concert III and a few other changes) were built from November 2006....

Cheers
Clive

cliveywolves said:
I understand the 2007 models (which includes concert III and a few other changes) were built from November 2006....

Cheers
Clive

That's my understanding too.

Thanks - I ordered my sportback 17th Oct and its coming on Monday....hoping its going to have the newer stereo!

I have just had an internet update for a certain program which I'm not supposed to mention and according to that, all A3/A3 Sportbacks produced after 31 October 2006 have been fitted with either Concert II+/III or Symphony II+/III. In fact all vehices with a chassis number later than 8P-7- 101044.

matthewnics said:

Mine was ordered on 30 October and comes with the uprates stereo, very pleased with it big display helps, sound pretty good as well !!

:yahoo:

don't know how many they are making a month.

Don't know about the production figurers but Audi are currently allocating in the order of 18,000 chassis numbers a month for the A3 range.

Anyone know, or experienced the difference in sound between the passive ( on the very base models) and the actives on the others? Is it much more difficult to put an amp in etc?