Interior Trim

B

Boydie

I like carbon fibre effect,if it's nicely done.
My next car will almost definitely be an Alfa 159,which comes with a aluminium/steel effect centre console as standard.
Word is they will be offering a carbon fibre effect as an option though,which will probably be added to the options list.
Doubt I'd go for aftermarket stuff like...

Avoid this crap its just the sticky backed laminated paper **** and is a crap fit. i got some just to see what it was like as i thinking of making my own genuine carbon fibre stuff

I've just picked up a genuine set for my A4 in fishtail aluminium, and no sticker could match the way that looks and feels.

Yeah thats the stuff I got. Weather permitting I'll put it in tomorrow and grab a few pics. In all honesty I expected it being alu look plastic, but its the real deal. :)

i plan to go for the real deal but was just curious to see if there was a decent cheaper option

thanks anyway guys :D

Job done, thats it installed. Looks good..??

More pics in my gallery and I'll write some notes on how the install went later too.

Sinny71 said:
Job done, thats it installed. Looks good..??

More pics in my gallery and I'll write some notes on how the install went later too.

Looks good - would like to here how easy/hard it was to install?

If you take a look at the pics in my gallery mate the install notes are in there as well. It was pretty straightforward though.