Volks AutosMonster Motorsport
    1st Gear

Status

Reasons to buy an S3

Took my A4 Avant in for a service today where they had a drop dead black S3 in the showroom and I have fallen for it. The missus does not see it the same way as we are 'expecting' and sees the smaller S3 as impractical.

Any suggestions to assist with my persuasion will be most welcome !!
    B8 Avant S-Line,
    Lava with 19's and a few toys.

Gone: 2004 A4 1.9TDi Avant, 2003 Golf PD150 GTi, 2002 Golf PD150 GTi, 1999 A3 1.8T, 1983 MK1 Golf GX

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    I tried the S3, S4, S6, S8 and the RS4 on the same day (S-Power Tour) and I liked the S3 more then the other cars. Why? Because it gives most joy when driving it! Of course much more power and space in the other cars but the extra weigth in them feels to much. I placed an order the same day.
    Last edited by FreddieS3; 11th January 2007 at 22:15.
    Audi S3 - 2007 (BSR remap 310 bhp) Team Ibis White

6th Gear

Status
    Reasons to buy an S3
    because you have too much money lol

6th Gear

Status
    Iv'e had 2 older ones and now on a metallic silver new version. The new one is actually bigger than the older one with quite a bit extra room in the back for babyseats etc...

Just tell her it has better crash protection than the A4 so the little one will be well protected in case of a crash!!
    NOW - Audi S3 Facelift - Sprint Blue, RNS-E Sat Nav, SDS, Bluetooth Phone Prep, Bose, Cruise, Buckets, FBMFSW, Adaptive Lights, Int Light Pack, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Piano Black Inserts, Through Load, Auto Dim RV Mirror/Wing, Auto Wipers/Lights, Folding Door Mirrors, Heated Seats, Ipod Dock, Front Arm Rest, Rear/Front Parking Sensors, 1st Aid Kit, Rear Arm Rest, H + R Springs, Front 15mm Spacers, Rear 10mm Spacers.

Third Gear

Status
    Just buy it!!! Who wears the trousers?

Seriously though tell her it has got extra air bags to protect the little one and loads of power to get you out of tight situations and how lovely the baby will look in daddies cool car.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy101
    Took my A4 Avant in for a service today where they had a drop dead black S3 in the showroom and I have fallen for it. The missus does not see it the same way as we are 'expecting' and sees the smaller S3 as impractical.

Any suggestions to assist with my persuasion will be most welcome !!
    Just push the benefits of the ISOFIX option with her, and say you'll get the dealer to throw in a Recaro baby seat

2nd Gear

Status
    Discussed the 3dr thing on tyresmoke a while ago. Think of the process of putting a baby into the seat in the rear......Open door, lean over to put the baby in, and then strap them in. Do this in the rain, and you'll be soaked. With the 3dr you can stand in the rear footwell , inside , not so wet.
    So what did I do ? Bought a five door GTi ! Of course, I've got a second due anytime soon. So may be a little easier with five.

Chris.