New to audi

trev_tang

05 A3 TDi sport (140)
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just new to this audi thing lol, looked at alot of audi forums but this one seems to be the best of the bunch. I've switched over from a honda civic sport to a A3 tdi sport (140).

One question... is the cupholder on the dash easy to fit? i Just have the coin holder one and it is no use. Can the dealers fit this?? Also can they fit the armrest as well?

Many thanks

Trevor

Mine came with the cup holder but I noticed the S3 I test drove had the coin holder. Why is there a difference? I must admit though I'd prefer a coin holder. I never use the cup holder cos I don't want to spill coffee on my stereo. And I could put sweeties in it :yum:

do you have leather?

if so the armrest from audi will cost around £200 - a cloth one costs £120

they can fit it but at a price but im sure you can do a deal with them eg buy and fit for £200 or something

or set yourself a project and do it yourself - not a hard job

locate an A3 at a scrappies if you want and im sure you will easily get one with a cup holder and an armrest

Welcome to the forum! Your right this is the best... no point looking elsewhere!

ok...audi in belfast are looking 120 to fit the armrests...i could nearly buy another one for that! Don't want to chance fitting it myself so i guess i'll have to pay up :crying:

or just take it to a local 'good' independant dealer/mechanic and ask them to price it up.