Retro fit light pack

beerglass

Reaction score
I remember someone posting a HOW TO on ordering the red light pack for the A3 on here sometime ago.

I ordered this part and fitted them to the A3 last year.

Can you fit and do the same to the A4?

Thanks

Yes the 2 red led lights. You drill the 2 holes and fit them into the lamp unit above.
So is this unit the same as the A3 ? If so I might pull it back out of the A3 for the new A4

Ok cool
So i'll quickly pop the A3 one back out

No it doesn't cause distraction - it's purely for cosmetic reasons to be honest. But it casts a nice red glow over the centre of the dash and for a tenner why not ;)

The light comes on when the sidelights/dipped/full beam lights are turned on

The pack comprises map lights front and rear, front footwell lights, active door reflectors in the trailing edge of the door, puddle lights in the bottom of the doors, red "mood" lights in the over head console, central storage binnacle and interior door handles.

The red lights cast a kind of warm glow over things at night and actually look really cool. The activate with the exterior lights. The map lights have their own switches, the door and footwell lights come on when the doors are opened (not quite sure if they're linked to the main interior light switch though)

I would like some of these lights for my s3 8l does anybody know if they will fit thanks.

ok thanks any way don,t want to start cutting into the interia.