service indicator help pls

khalil

Reaction score
had my 2.0tdi services two weeks back at 40K miles, the indicator has now set but it shows 10000miles 701days left, that 10000miles cant be right its supose to say 20000miles? and i right what you think its wrong with it

i dont know to be honest i just follow thw indictor mark, last year when i brought the car it showed 13500miles left for the service, what you think as i need to so to the audi centre tomorrow to get the oil leck fixed

Might be worth waiting for a few days to see if it changes. After my 2.0TDI had its first service, the display read "----" so the car couldn't tell when the next service would be. I recall some other people on this forum experiencing the same thing. After a week, it showed something llike 17000/700 days.

mine has showed up but its showing 10000miles 710 days left for service, for two weeks it showed ----. its had a varabale service (longlife)any help i would apprecite it, does 10000miles sound right

depends on the type of driving you do, but yes if you do short crappy journeys like me, mine managed 11k

yes i do short journeys, but i thought that it would show around 20000miles after the service then go down quickly?????

I'll take a look at mine as it only got serviced a few weeks back and see what that says

mine is reporting 8k to the next service and was only done last month, wa*k really.