S3 Grill

terrymcg

Reaction score
Whats everyones opinion about fitting the new S3 grill to an A3 S Line Spec Ed? I have to admit the grill looks way better, but not sure if it would be a bit sad sticking it on a car that aint an S3. I have never been one for trying to make something look what it is not!! But that new grill mmmm.....!

Also if you did do it does anyone know if the S3 badge would come off and let you refit the s line badge?

Only thought about this after seeing loads for sale on german ebay!

Terry, Ho Ho Ho

If you're putting it on because you genuinely think it looks good then that's fair enough in my book. The problem is that everyone else will think you're just trying to make out you have an S3.

I like the grill too, Wouldnt mind one on my sport when it turns up!!

However I would take any sline or S3 badges etc off it first!!

If you leave the S3 badge on then yes your leaving yourself open to question about making an S3 lookalike.

But if you fit your S-Line badge on then to me your just upgrading to a much nicer grill. Go for it.

Hi Guys

I am new to this forum.

Has anyone actually put the S3 Grill on the sport?

If so, how easy was it?

I have a V6 3.2 DSG and like the S3 grill, but would want to put the Quattro badge on it if any badge at all. Don't want it to look like a "look a like" just think the grill looks nicer

Many thanks in advanc

MattS said:
If you leave the S3 badge on then yes your leaving yourself open to question about making an S3 lookalike.

But if you fit your S-Line badge on then to me your just upgrading to a much nicer grill. Go for it.

Agree - fit the grill, put your s-line badge on it and happy days!

Right, next thing we need to do is find out whether the badges can be interchanged and how easy the change over is :icon_thumright:

I have a 2007 V6 3.2 Quattro Sport Moro Blue, Sat Nav, Xenons, Nappa Leather, Multi Function Steering wheel