tree sap messed my body work

khalil

Reaction score
hi can some pls pls pls help me on this, couple days ago we was getting my tree cut my car was next to the shredder machine bit of saw dust went on my car so i parked it else where, now i noticed its not just saw dust also tree sap i think and it stuck to the body work making it look and feel dull, any products technics to remove it

Just wash as normal and it should come off within a couple of washes. If not clay bar the car.

Yeah agree with above. Maybe worth the clay bar treatment anyway for the sake of £12 (if you go for the Megs that is).

That should sort it out and make your car look all nice!

when i picked up my car it had a small patch of t-sap on it as the previous owner kept it outside since it was new

so i got rid of it by using some t-cut on it and then applying a layer of wax

you aren't meant to use t-cut on new paint but as it was a small area it was ok to do so, now the sap has gone!

A good wash straight away, try warm water & a good polish,if no success use a clay bar but make sure you know what your doing with it, in this cold weather.
I would think a wash & polish would cure it , unless its etched the paint very badly.

ok thanks for all your help, spend two days tcutting waxing washing and alsorts but no luck,it did come off a little but not like how it was, so got it mopped at a bodywork shop, it came out lovely, a mirror finish,