Badger5AH Fabrications
    6th Gear

Status

2.0TFSI Power Curve

Has anyone put their Audi on the rolling road and have a power curve graph for a standard 2.0TFSI?

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Yeah i did twice but the graphs are at home standard was 215bhp fly 165bhp wheels and with exhaust and carbonio with k&n was 238bhp fly and 181bhp wheels. I honestly cant remember the torque the first one was with 100mies on the clock and second was with 1000

2009 Suzuki GSXR1000K9 SE in White
    2012 Triumph Speed Triple R in Black
    2012 RS3 in Racing Mica Blue
    2012 A1 TFSI in Misano red (shared with mum)

6th Gear

Status
    ah cool lots of power

i don't suppose you know what rpm the max torque and power was produced do you?

what exhaust do you have fitted?

1st Gear

Status
    I would be interested to see what the standard curves show, in my thinking, there is no point in taking the car to 6500rpm, if peak power is alot lower.

My old Zafira GSi was 270bhp and would rev to just shy of 6800rpm, but peak power was 5500rpm. So I never took it any higher.

The point was proven at Santa pod, first run taking it to about 6400rpm provided a 15.6 second run.

On the several runs after, and going to a max of 5400rpm, the best time for me was 14.78 seconds. I felt weird as i I was changing too early but it obviously worked, and the inlet temps were not as high.
    A3 S-Line Special Edition 2.0T Sportback - Brilliant Black - Symphany 2 - Heated Seats - Roof Rails - Armrest - Bluefin with 257.5BHP and 274lb/ft!!!
    Vauxhall Signum Elite 3.0 V6 CDTi with VXR Styling pack, 19's and loads more!!

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MattS
    I would be interested to see what the standard curves show, in my thinking, there is no point in taking the car to 6500rpm, if peak power is alot lower.

My old Zafira GSi was 270bhp and would rev to just shy of 6800rpm, but peak power was 5500rpm. So I never took it any higher.

The point was proven at Santa pod, first run taking it to about 6400rpm provided a 15.6 second run.

On the several runs after, and going to a max of 5400rpm, the best time for me was 14.78 seconds. I felt weird as i I was changing too early but it obviously worked, and the inlet temps were not as high.
    I love the Zafira GSI!!!! Daddy COOL!!

The A3 runs out of puff at around 6000rpm so i never take it there, it pulls very well low end so no point in ragging it so high

I also got 14.78 secs at the pod in my old Polo G40!!!!! it was running 150bhp.

6th Gear

Status
    just found this graph from milltek exhaust website site

1st Gear

Status
    So according to that, about 5300/5400rpm is the peak before power drops off.
    A3 S-Line Special Edition 2.0T Sportback - Brilliant Black - Symphany 2 - Heated Seats - Roof Rails - Armrest - Bluefin with 257.5BHP and 274lb/ft!!!
    Vauxhall Signum Elite 3.0 V6 CDTi with VXR Styling pack, 19's and loads more!!