Monster MotorsportJMB Retrofits
    Neutral

Status

Qiuck S-line bumper feeler.

Just ordered a new S3 front bumper compltete for my sportback,will be fitting it over the christmas break,I was just wondering what sort of price the original 2006 S-line front bumper complete with fogs and everything would pull on here or should I just go down the ebay route.
    I'm also fitting 19" RS4 reps at the same time so the original 18" wheels/tyres will be going soon after as well.
    I will put these in the forsale when the time comes-thats if i've got enough posts by then.
    The car has only covered 700 miles so both items are as new.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Boydie
    the bumper should fetch £100 on its own, maybe £60 for the grills, £40+ for fogs

id say maybe in and around £180+ for the lot maybe more if your lucky

windsurfer

Status
    Post some pics with the new bumper and 19s RS4 when you've done it!

Neutral

Status
    Was hoping it would fetch between 200-300,it miight sell better into the new year anyway.
    Pics will follow asap

BrianM

Status
    If you want an S Line rear bottom half I have one available for sale, perfect condition in Misano Red as I replaced mine with the concealed towbar version?
    PM me with an offer if interested.

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Millduu
    Just ordered a new S3 front bumper compltete for my sportback,will be fitting it over the christmas break,I was just wondering what sort of price the original 2006 S-line front bumper complete with fogs and everything would pull on here or should I just go down the ebay route.
    I'm also fitting 19" RS4 reps at the same time so the original 18" wheels/tyres will be going soon after as well.
    I will put these in the forsale when the time comes-thats if i've got enough posts by then.
    i would be more then happy to buy it if it fits on my car, its not the single grill version, do you think it will fit or has someone done this

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Millduu
    If they are RS6s then I would be intrested in taking 2 or all of them off you. Right price of course
    2.0T Quattro SLine, now 320d Sport Touring

windsurfer

Status
    Are 19''s back legal?

Pedro

Neutral

Status
    What do you mean "back legal"

The 18" are the RS6 style with as new conti sports on.I want to sell them as complete set though,was looking for around 800 .

windsurfer

Status
    It was a joke! I meant if your back won't complain if you run 19''s? About ride quality...

What size tyres are you using for the new ones? I'm just asking as I've an S3 on order and if 19''s look the part I might do the same mod to mine... but I was told 19''ss are a bit too much.. Do you have any pics?

Pedro
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks

Neutral

Status
    Putting the wheels back on tomorrow,jus had 3mm machined off the stud faces.They are 45mm offset wheels but the extra 3mm just makes the diffenece.I'm using 225.35.19 conti sport 3 tyres.They'll tuck up in the arches a little better than 235's that everybody else put on,thats when I get the 50mm H & R's on it.
    I ran them last weekend and to be honest they don't feel any differnet really to the 18's anyway.
    Can't say the suspension is that harsh but i'm used to hard rides.

windsurfer

Status
    Good you're going with 225! Post some pics of the car or e-mail me if you want! newbie@iol.pt

Thanks
    Pedro
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydie
    the bumper should fetch 100 on its own, maybe 60 for the grills, 40+ for fogs

id say maybe in and around 180+ for the lot maybe more if your lucky
    i think this dude is after a cheap sline bumper ,,,,,,