A3/S3 aftermarket Wheels

newbiecrg

windsurfer
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I'm looking for some aftermarket wheels to replace the standard ones in my (to come) S3.

I was checking Antera, OZ, BBS but everything is nice in the websites. Does anyone has any suggestions on brand and photos of them fitted on an A3. I'm looking for 18 inch wheels.

Please post your photos of your wheels, I would be grateful!

Thanks
Pedro

i was thinking of BBS also

a nice set of 18/19" CH's would look well

porsche rims look well too - what about changing to a set of OEM audi/vw rims?

OEM you mean the other three models available when speccing the car?
I like BBS CH, RXII but I would like to see cars actually fitted with them.

The standard ones are OK but I was looking to differentiate a little bit more that's why I had a look at Antera, amazing wheels.

Pedro

OEM - original equipment manufacture

i mean the likes of RS4 wheels, S8, etc....

i plan to put the new RS4 rims on my a3 but now these S8 rims are tempting as there is on A3 near me that has these and looks the dogs with them on

Oh I see what you mean... Have a look on www.antera.it, new 2006 and check the Type 363 wheels I'm sure they would look very nice...

The S8 are very similar to standard S3 so I wouldn't be any better. From booth I would pick RS4 but those Anteras are something completly different. Difficult choice isn't it? Are you planning to go 19'? I think I'll stick with 18's...

Pedro

i have 17" standard 5 spokes on mine at the minute but i want 18" RS4 reps

but i do agree - it is always a difficult choice!

Myself I will keep my original S3 to sell with the car in a couple of years. The aftermarket ones will sell separately later on

Pedro

BBS would also be my first choice. Very high quality wheels and a pretty good selection for the A3/S3.

Look like 18"s, I have the audi-option bbs fitted to mine...

a31.jpg

newbiecrg said:
Are those CH 19''s?

Pedro

The Black one has 18" CH wheels. The golden one also 18". Cant remember what model.

Nice seeing some cross-posting from the Fourtitude site!

Here are some more RS4 replicas (these are 8x18" et45):

aasmallMarriageA3ParisMansTBD029.jpg

CannesetVanessa077web.jpg

Before the coilovers went on: (S-Line -25mm suspension):
A3Birthday003.jpg

A3paintbooth005.jpg

that looks stunning - what id like mine to look like but in 3 door :D

CRW_4449copy.jpg

Are these genuine rs4s or reps ? They look like they have a bigger dish than most reps ?

Chris.

i see what you mean lad - are the ones on the blue a3 19 or 18" ?

I like BBS wheels, most Porsche race cars I used to work on had them, but the one's fitted to the A3?????????? Nah! I don't like the centres, they're far too big for my liking, they need more spoke and less centre, the large centre makes the wheel look smaller than they are, 18 inch have the appearance of 16's

Boydie said:
i see what you mean lad - are the ones on the blue a3 19 or 18" ?

I'd say the ones on the blue sportback are 19s but they certainly look like they have a bigger dish in the centre compared to the others. Wider maybe ?

Chris.

any difference between those hartmann reps and the reps we get??

powerplay said:
Look like 18"s, I have the audi-option bbs fitted to mine...

a31.jpg

I LOVE these wheels, i soooooo wish mine had them instead of the Audi split rims!