yeah I do on my new style S-line!

Finishs off the car perfectly.

I'll take some pics tommorow.

A3_3.2_S-Line said:
yeah I do on my new style S-line!

Finishs off the car perfectly.

I'll take some pics tommorow.
Great - look forward to seeing them.

im interested too matey - i plan to get them for mine but they are very pricey :sob:

here you go guys.

FYI I paid £550 all in done by audi.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I have the votex full kit on mine, and bought some audi mudflaps for it.
They do fit with a little help of a stanley knife.

I made a couple of templates from the skirts and cut out the back side of the flap(the front is ok)

Looks fine

A3_3.2_S-Line said:
here you go guys.

FYI I paid £550 all in done by audi.

:ohmy: is that sprayed and fitted??

if so you paid an extra £250 for spraying and fitting which in my opinion is a complete rip off!

if you went to a reputable bodyshop if would have cost max £120 sprayed and fitted

Boydie said:
:ohmy: is that sprayed and fitted??

if so you paid an extra £250 for spraying and fitting which in my opinion is a complete rip off!

if you went to a reputable bodyshop if would have cost max £120 sprayed and fitted

if you know of a reputable bodyshop that is!

And besides we can bust Audis balls if anything goes wronge with it down the line.

I don't know anyone who will spray a set of side skirts for less that A3 side skirts £200 plus VAT. I should know as I get them fitted to our Cars!!

Paint is not cheap nowadays unfortunately.

Back on topic; go for the side skirts, you will NOT regret it! I will eventually get a set on mine when I get it.

Dealer where I ordered my car from has a sport with the full kit o...looks nice but for £1800 + vat I decided against it