2.0TFSI remaps

A3simon

Reaction score
this is my next mod or a stand alone ecu i aint sure yet. Im just looking for opinions on what people have and what the improvements are

most remaps on the 2.0 t will give you considerable increases in power and torque. I was amazed at how much can be gained from a remap - and these are just the generic ones. I guess with a custom map you can specifically choose where the power and torque are attributed.

Cant recommend one enough!!!

what mpg are you guys getting after a remap?

i am currently getting 29mpg in my 2litre TFSI Quattro, will a remap make it much worse?

d3fy said:
subtle, nice plug there. I'm sure the AMD owned Audi-Sport board won't mind..

WTF ? Audi-Sport.net is NOT OWNED by AmD !

and yeah, DPM has paid up so all is good.

RobinG40 said:
what mpg are you guys getting after a remap?

i am currently getting 29mpg in my 2litre TFSI Quattro, will a remap make it much worse?
Nah! mine with the revo normally shows a touch under 30 on dis 2, depends how you use it I suppose, but the chances of thrashing it all day every day are zero, so mpg should remain similar

I can't talk for the FSI but it sure made alot of difference on my 2.0TDi, the extra torque is fantastic. I certainly can't live without the remap! I also found my MPG increased for normal driving.

Olly_K said:
WTF ? Audi-Sport.net is NOT OWNED by AmD !

and yeah, DPM has paid up so all is good.

My mistake then all round. Funny how when the forums goes down as it often did for a while a few months back you where taken to AMDs site....