Badger5Monster Motorsport
    jamiekip

New S3 pics of different colours

Hi,

I'm coming to having to confirm the colour of my new S3, currently the decision is Sprint Blue as the demo I took out looked good in that colour. However, I want to be sure i've made the right choice.
    Are there pics of the new S3 in a selection of the colours yet?
    I've seen black, sprint blue and Orange, but so far that's it!
    The silver shots on the audi website, are from a studio, so of course it looks good, wondered if anyone had some real on the road shots of it in silver????

Much appreciated,
    JK

2. # ADS
    ADS

Top Gear

Status
    Check out the ones I posted from MPH in the pictures thread at the top o f the main A3 8P page. Looks really, really, really nice in silver....

A3/S3 Photos Thread
    Last edited by wilko; 29th November 2006 at 11:18.
    A3 2.0 TDI Sport in Akoya Silver - with... Black Alcantara, Black Headlining, Aluminium Inlay's, Interior Light Pack, Storage & Luggage Pack, Front Armrest, Electronic Climate Control, Non-smoking Pack, First Aid Kit & Warning Triangle, Electric Sunroof, Heated/Folding Door Mirrors, Sony CDX-GT930UI with USB iPod Connector & BOSE, 17" '5 Spoke Star' Alloys, Light & Rain Sensors, Xenons, Vortex Rear Spoiler, GTI Aluminium Pedals & Black Brake Callipers!

jamiekip
    Nice one - thanks Wilko.
    It looks good, deffo a safer colour. Car I have now is silver.... now do I want a change and be bold with the blue, or do I want to maintain a bit of the discreet Q-car status with silver!!!
    Decisions!

1st Gear

Status
    S3 does indeed look very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very nice in silver, but it looks even better in sprint blue.

My last TT was in sprint blue and it looked fantastic.

The aluminium door mirrors and shiney grille together with sprint blue paintwork will be a stunning combo.

If and when I order an S3 it'll be in that colour.
    Audi TT coupe 3.2 quattro S-tronic - quattro GmbH 19" RS4 style alloy wheels - Silver metallic - Magma red leather - Audi Magnetic Ride - Symphony II - Multi-function Steering Wheel - xenon plus headlights

windsurfer

Status
    I ordered mine in Black like the demo car! It's a wolf in a sheep's skin, stealth! Arrives in March