Few questions about my new Audi

RobinA3

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys

I picked up my A3 2TFSI Quattro S-Line on friday and i have done 500miles in it so far, just a couple of questions about it.

MPG - I am getting 30mpg on a motorway drive and it goes down to 28mpg when i use the cruise control, does this sound reasonable? i was expecting it to return the mid 30's.

Also i have heard that remaps will increase the mpg, anyone confirm this?

Anyhoooo here is a pic of the car

audi9.jpg

Nice looking car, if I was you I would just blank out the number plate on your picture. The best I have had out of mine is 34mpg and that was doing 60/70 on motorways. I mate has a 2.0T A4 Cab, just had it superchipped and said that there is a really noticable increase in MPG as well as umph.

C_Audiboy said:
I return low 30s on the motorway with cruise and anything from 24 - 27 MPG around town.

Pretty much the same as me although round town I get 22-25mpg.

Hi
I get between 30-35mpg on the motorway at around 75-85mph without cruise. So i dont think you are doing bad, as the mileage goes up it should improve.
Mark

Ours has 6.5k miles on it now and the mpg really improved on it over 6k. Currently we get about 24-27 on journeys to work(only short 6 mile)journeys. On the motorway we cruise at 90-100mph and have yet to ever see over 30mpg out of it due to the 6th gear being so short. 70 mph the figure gets alot better but is a little slow to be cruising.