Dirty deed is done ....

steeve

Reaction score
Well just sorted out to sell the 3.2, ordered a high spec MCS. Should get it in mid December.
Low emissions, lower tax, lower depreciation, better fuel consumption. The new MCs turbo is well quick......
Sad in a way to see the A3 go, its been the only car I ever owned that didnt have repeated visits back to the Dealer. more room in the garage for another motor bike.

I have a boxed brand new S line 18" wheel for sale, any offers? Cost over 300 pounds.

Surprised at better fuel consumption - a colleague really struggles to top 20 in his MCS, (no mods on it) - says his normal return is about 18-19.. and a best ever of about 22! He drives it quick but not mental if you know what I mean! His is an early 05 - is the new one much better for economy then? It's great fun though, and feels even quicker than it is, so quite rewarding.. just make sure you get the extended (8yr) tlc pckage rather than the standard one, costs just a few hundred more, but a big difference when you come to sell it on!

You will love it, have fun!

Its one Sportsline wheel, still boxed, genuine Audi and was about £340. I think I still have the receipt.

New MCS is much better than the old one, the emissions are down from 202 to 164 and fuel consumption is well up to.
Have you seen the same figures for the 2.0T TT, they seem to have worked wonders with that car too.