3.2 S-Line - Gone

Spook

Reaction score
I've finally given up the unequal struggle with the S-Line Sports Comfort Seats, and sold the car to the dealer. Just made him about £3.5k richer, but you live and learn. A sad day :(

On a brighter note, the dealer had just put his new S3 demo on display - by a spooky coincidence, it was Phantom Black with almost the exact spec I would have! It had the standard seats with electric lumbar support, and I only needed a brief sit in them to feel the massive improvement over the S-Line seats. Maybe it's a sign.....is there such a thing as fate?

Why didn't you just buy a different set of seats.... surely thats cheaper than loosing 3.5K selling it

auroan said:
Why didn't you just buy a different set of seats.... surely thats cheaper than loosing 3.5K selling it
Looked into it. Seats have to conform to type approval for the vehicle to keep the warranty valid = has to be Audi seats = have you seen how much Audi want for 1 seat, never mind 2?

I chose to cut my losses before depreciation bit any deeper. I've not got a car at the moment, I will have to borrow one from a relative pending a decision on the new S3 - or an alternative.