Pictures please...

get white you know it makes sense absolute exclusivity guarenteed as no one buys white these days

Lava Grey and Phantom Black are the only colours you should even consider!!

wilko said:
Yeah but what about resale??

I dont buy a car thinking what i can sell it for after a few years. I buy the car i want i dont understand people buying cars with resale in mind as you will always lose money on cars especially brand new. My car should be worth that little bit more than the average as it is cleaned every time its dirty and professionally detailed every few months plus it only does about 3000 miles a year. Hence the reason i only lost £800 on my last fiesta after 11 months from new

My Audi is my first ever black car, i used to have a silver Polo and that was soooooo easy to wash and keep clean, the Audi being black is a nightmare as you have to make sure its dry or else you will get spots all over the car. The Polo didn't need drying as it wouldn't show any marks.

The good thing about black is after a good wax it looks awesome!

Get your self some autoglym autgloss rinse. You buy it concentrated and dilute it down. Wash the cra, rinse it and then spray this stuff on. Then with running water just rinse the car down. If you can't be bothered or don't have time to cdry the car it is brilliant stuff.

J.