EM TuningAH Fabrications
    Neutral

Status

AmD OneClick & Haldex Performance Controller

I was wondering if anyone had any experience or views on either or both the above for our 3.2 Sport Quattro DSG please? (Can't find anything specific in the archives) Thanks
    rowansbank
    2005 A3 Sport 3.2 Quattro DSG S-line Lava Grey

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    The GenII HPP (Hladex Performance Part) works as advertised: more torque to the rear faster. Yes: more & faster.

Watching the torque applied to the clutch pack's discs with vag-com, the upgrade is very obvious.

As standard, the GenII HPP is set by default on "sport" mode. It can also be switched, so that from the driver's seat "standard" "sport" and "race" can be selected. Ed at www.autops.co.uk is working on a fully integrated switch, as are others.

If you drive your car anywhere near its limit, and if you've already tuned your suspension you could look into this.

Regarding the remap, I had mine done before the Oneclick, so I can't comment on that. The remap itself is ok, giving a slightly more agressive engine and somewhere between 10 and 20 hp.
    Ben.
    '05 A3 3.2 MT6 /// KW Variant III - GenII Haldex Performance Part - H&R sways - TST Stressbrace - VF-Engineering full mounts - 17lb 8x18 Neuspeed forged wheels - CG Lock - Ross Tech

HPA FT450 turbo installed, with world's best Torsen front diff: www.peloquins.com

Every day's a track day ;-)

3rd Gear

Status
    Btw, if you want a lot more info on the GenII hpp, look here: http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2614705
    Ben.
    '05 A3 3.2 MT6 /// KW Variant III - GenII Haldex Performance Part - H&R sways - TST Stressbrace - VF-Engineering full mounts - 17lb 8x18 Neuspeed forged wheels - CG Lock - Ross Tech

HPA FT450 turbo installed, with world's best Torsen front diff: www.peloquins.com

Every day's a track day ;-)

Neutral

Status
    Thanks for that, JaminBen, very interesting!
    rowansbank
    2005 A3 Sport 3.2 Quattro DSG S-line Lava Grey