JMB RetrofitsSky Insurance
    Neutral

Status

New rubber needed - but from where...?

Guys & Gals,

Can anyone out there recommend a tyre centre in the West Midlands / South Staffordshire Area.

It's time for some new rubber and I'd rather go somewhere that's been proven by some other like minded enthusiasts. I don't want to end up with scratched rims and all the bother that will follow....

I've been quite impressed by the original Pirelli rubber, having covered 24k in just over 12 months but now all four are shagged!

Thanks in advance,

Steve.
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDi Sport DSG, Silver, Non-Smoker Pack, De-badged, Folding Door Mirrors, Cruise Control, Front Arm Rest, Light & Rain Sensor Pack, 5 Spoke Star Alloys, Aluminium Inlays, Dension Icelink, Full Rubber Gear (front, back & boot).....

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Bloody hell I only managed 12K on the standard factory fit rubber!

sorry mate can't help on the lcoation of a local to you supplier.

J.
    Married and blonde yes, but still a guy with a poor taste in usernames!

Mercedes Benze E-class 350 sport convertable, black, pacha grey leather, 19" AMG rims, HK stero and a few more toys
    VW Scirocco 2.0Tsi GT with Revo stage 2, evoms induction kit, lowered, short shift, miltek
    BMW 330 Coupe M sport Black, Black leather, Nav and a lot of other options.
    BMW Z4 Coupe Sport in black with a few toys - going friday and gonna be missed by my lad.
    A3 2.0Tdi S-Line DSG. Gone but not forgotten

4th Gear

Status
    Pirelli P-zero Rossos are dire I changed them after 4k miles to Eagle F1s. They are quieter grip miles better in both wet and dry and they have much better rim protection on them(my wife helped make my mind up to change them quicker after she curbed a wheel).
    Now:BMW 530d M-sport tourer. Then:Lava Grey A3 Sportback S-line 2.0TFSI Quattro, S-line Special Edition, Xenon Plus, Leather, Light and Rain Pack, Interior light Pack, Bose, DVD Nav+, Bluetooth, Multifunction wheel,Cruise, Heated Front Seats, Folding Mirrors, Rear Parking Sensor and some other bits.