S Line Grill Badge.....

kevlar

Reaction score
So i finally did it bought an s LINE A3 2004 its great my wife hasnt stopped driving it yet!!.

To my question - i want to buy an s line badge for the grill, lots on e bay however all for sportback anyone point me in a direction where i can get one?

Thanks..

You can get them from www.vagparts.com for £17.95 plus Vat and delivery or if your not in a hurry I can get you a price from the factory in germany. Last time I bought one it was about £17 all in.

J.

I bought mine from a guy in Germany on eBay for about £15 including postage, so there's little in it. Be careful though, as there are two different types. One is for the pre-facelift 3-door A3, and one is for the new big grill (for Sportback only and facelifted 3-door). Check carefully before buying!

kevlar said:
So i finally did it bought an s LINE A3 2004 its great my wife hasnt stopped driving it yet!!.

To my question - i want to buy an s line badge for the grill, lots on e bay however all for sportback anyone point me in a direction where i can get one?

Thanks..

tdi ?

what kind of deal did you get

A bit off thread, but I paid £14,500 privately for my Sept 04 2.0 TDi S-Line DSG in July with 16000 miles on the clock - if it helps.

Dealers were 16500 - 17000 for the same with 30000 miles.....

alfiejts said:
A bit off thread, but I paid £14,500 privately for my Sept 04 2.0 TDi S-Line DSG in July with 16000 miles on the clock - if it helps.

Dealers were 16500 - 17000 for the same with 30000 miles.....

Crikey you got a friggin bargain!! we paid a lot more found it hard to find a good spec car in colour we wanted and to be honest i looked at some serious dogs!!!.

Getting back to the grill badge - i contacted a guy on ebay who told me they are not produced anymore by audi and i will not find one anywhere...yawn!.

Slightly off thread here, but does anyone have a quality image of the s line logo i can grab for a wallpaper-cant find exactly what im after.....

Hi just an update, bought my s line badge from vagparts as you suggested and arrived a few days later, finally fit it last night about 10pm it was freezing ad dark! i know i know!! i had nothing else to do and just wanted it fitted.

I'm utterly useless at this sort of thing but i managed to fit it in about 20 minutes!.

Thanks for your help you guys, very helpful.