Am I the only one who likes the ASBO Orange? :shrug:

I think it looks dead smart, especially here :drool:

batwad said:
Am I the only one who likes the ASBO Orange? :shrug:

I think it looks dead smart, especially here :drool:

it suits the car, but every time I look at it I think...focus

silver75 said:
it suits the car, but every time I look at it I think...focus

Good point. I suppose that colour is inexorably linked with that car, and if you saw a streak of orange fly past you on the road it wouldn't be difficult to confuse the two :tocktock:

Maybe they should just bring back Imola Yellow ;)

wow, the R8 looks hawt. :thumbsup:

S3 in solar orange = :keule:

I'd take it only in Red OR Sprint Blue....

BaBs said:
looks alright in those pictures, although it does need wider arches!

Pretty much my thoughts, at the moment it's just 'nice' in the same way that an S-Line is.

19" wheels, wider rear arches, spacers, exhausts on each side then it'd be enough to make it 'very nice'....

I don't wanna pay £30k for an S car that looks basically the same as a 1.6 S-Line. It's just not special enough.

Well looking at it again, I wouldn't mind fitting the front grille to my S-Line (minus S3 badge of course).

Do ya think it will be a like-for-like part? Looks exactly the same shape.....

would'nt dis the new S3 but ad rather have the old model well b4 that 1, not too impressed

Looks very tacky in orange and the front grill is awful been better with a plain black mesh affair with an S3 badge instead of bling bling chrome.

I've changed my mind about this car... managed to go along to the Paris motorshow and have a good look about yesterday.

My main problems to date were the silly side skirts and the lack of a wider track / arches.

After seeing it in the flesh I don't think either of these are an issue, in asbo orange the arches look plenty wide on the car (I thought they were wider at first glance). The side skirts and lack of silly badges on the side also look a lot better in the flesh, they don't look like halfords add ons and more a continuation of the car in a subtle way (I think the photography on the net has made them look worse than they are).

I've also got the press guide in french that has a fair few details. I'll post up my pics later on or tomorrow. Also it's 262BHP (195KW) according to the press stuff (I think I've seen different figures about the place)

PS - I want an R8. :drool:

Just need some " Carlos Fandango " Wheel spacers for it!

hahhaah! Just dont fit them in a field!!

(Sorry to all the youngsters, you need to be about 33 to remember this brilliant "hamlet" advert!!)

batwad said:
Good point. I suppose that colour is inexorably linked with that car, and if you saw a streak of orange fly past you on the road it wouldn't be difficult to confuse the two :tocktock:

Maybe they should just bring back Imola Yellow ;)

strange why you think of focus. I do too. IIRC Audi first used that colour on their cabs and coupe's - and ive seen it on a local TT sport.

Think it looks quite good in the flesh - although not as good as nogaro ;)

How can it look like a focus ST? The bumbers are a mtch to the body work...

I'm quite liking the new S3 and I love it in that Orange. Still think I would take a new TT over it though...

J.