Dealers charging for Washer fluid @ service

Just a positive on this thread, I just had my front indicator bulb changed FOC (paid for bulb though) So some garages are ok I guess, although I did spend £449 there last week on maintenance!

on a differant issue,picked mine up last night from the dealer,walked up to the car and saw to scratches where they had washed the car with a manky sponge,but i might of got rid of that with some paint cleaner,im gonna check in a sec,

so i thought i would check the wheels,and to my horror(not thinking i would find anything)the nearside one has been kerbed,im proper p1ssed,so im about to get on the phone now,

i know they will try and say it was there before but im not having it,i check the car before i take it there and when i get it home,so its them for sure,

ive had it now,and if the steering isn't solved after the new diagnosis(strut top mounts)then its getting rejected,ive spoke to the sales guy who sold me the car,so he's aware of my feelings,

tinka said:
on a differant issue,picked mine up last night from the dealer,walked up to the car and saw to scratches where they had washed the car with a manky sponge,but i might of got rid of that with some paint cleaner,im gonna check in a sec,

so i thought i would check the wheels,and to my horror(not thinking i would find anything)the nearside one has been kerbed,im proper p1ssed,so im about to get on the phone now,

i know they will try and say it was there before but im not having it,i check the car before i take it there and when i get it home,so its them for sure,

ive had it now,and if the steering isn't solved after the new diagnosis(strut top mounts)then its getting rejected,ive spoke to the sales guy who sold me the car,so he's aware of my feelings,

How you get on?

they admitted it today and when it goes in for the topmounts they are going to have it refurbed,i asked if it will be a good match and he asures me it will,so ill wait and see,if not then i want a new wheel,

had a price on a new 320d m sport today which will end up matching the internet prices so thats what im going to get,the steering and the wheel have pushed me over the edge now,ive lost interest in the car.