20 spoke / 2 piece pic request

stu

Reaction score
Has anyone any pics of the A3 with 20 spokes, see how it compares to the stock 5 spokes?

I've seen them both in the flesh and the 5 spokes are much nicer IMO.

Not my cup of tea, would rather has the 5 arm RS6's or the 14 spoke BBS ones.

Seen them on a sportback and thought they looked lovely!

Let me say i have seen them on a black A3 Sportback and thought they looked really good at the time....i was just wondering if anyone had any pics so as to refesh my memory on how they looked!! :)

Well give it a day or so and i will post pics of my car as it arrives in about 15 minutes. :yahoo:

If i ever got an 8P those the are the wheels i would want, seen them on an A6 avant also i think they look a lot classier than the normal chunky/heavy looking oem wheels IMO
That pic doesnt do them any justice though...

I asked this very same thing when I was placing my order, your call mate. I went with the RS6s

Another thing is that they have rusted in the past around the nuts.

Aye pain to keep clean is the problem, plenty of layers of Poorboys wheel sealant from day 1 required me thinks! ;)

I was tempted by these when I bought my car but they actually looked very small on the car considering they are an 18" wheel. The 5 spokes looked much bigger and also suited the car better in my opinion.

Having had polished split rims similar to these rims before I can vouch for the fact thay they are a nightmare to keep clean and corrode very quickly.

WOW, WOW, WOW

I'm in love!

Havn't been able to get any pics as I have been driving everywhere!

Will try to get some up on the weekend!

laters