New owner - A3 2.0 TDi S-Line Quattro

g5und

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I've just traded in my TTC 225 for a 12 month old A3 2.0 TDi S-Line Quattro. Loving the car and well impressed with the economy :biggrin:

I had the TT remapped which was amazing. Has anyone remapped a 140 2.0 tdi engine in the A3? What sort of power increase should I expect to see and how does it affect the economy?

Cheers,

Graeme.

Hi, do you have any pictures of the car ? with the chip, I have bluefin by superchips, ok its on my Golf but power increased from 151 bhp to 182 bhp, torque is now 405Nm. The power does not make itself known until higher up the rev range where the car now pulls very strong to the red line. Torque wise its more progressive, MPG if you drive sensibly improves by a few MPG. Would I reccomend you chip the car .... Yes I would

Hey Steve,

Thanks for the reply. Sounds like I will def. have to consider getting this done.

Stupid question - but how do I upload pictures? lol

you can load pictures up to your gallery and then link them. Click gallery at the top of this page on the bar, then goto manage my gallery.

Regarding the chipping I have had mine revo'd, not sure what the power increase is but it does make a hell of a difference. From around 1500rpm upwards but most noticeable at 2000rpm.

with the chip theres not much point in reving the car out as, unlike tyhe standard car, it is quicker to change at around 3600-3800.

Mileage wise mine dropped but with DSG in manual I average about 40mpg to a tank, using the auto mode I get about 10% extra if not better.

J.