Chris NottEM Tuning
    Reverse Gear

Status

headlight part number for 2006 sportback

Greeting all,
    Just a quick question! I wondered if anyone off hand know the part numbers for both front headlights on a 2006 sportback? (can't read the part no off the old light fitted) There's some for sale on Ebay Pt numbers 8PO 941 004L and 8PO 941 003L. They are going for about 60.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Geordie.

2. # ADS
    ADS

According to my copy of ETKA, the electronic parts catalogue, they are the correct part numbers for both the 3-door and Sportback for 'Left hand traffic only' which I am assuming means the UK.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

4th Gear

Status
    Are they the part no. for xenon or xenon plus lights?
    Now:BMW 530d M-sport tourer. Then:Lava Grey A3 Sportback S-line 2.0TFSI Quattro, S-line Special Edition, Xenon Plus, Leather, Light and Rain Pack, Interior light Pack, Bose, DVD Nav+, Bluetooth, Multifunction wheel,Cruise, Heated Front Seats, Folding Mirrors, Rear Parking Sensor and some other bits.

The part numbers are for ordinary halogen bulb units not xenon.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3