A quick 3.2Q S-line question..

Ajaxson

Reaction score
from a prospective buyer into the Audi fold. After 10 years of V6 Golf's, I'm looking at a 05 3.2Q S-line. I've checked with Audi CS and it's listed as an S-line spec, but when I asked if it had the S-line suspension package, there was nothing to indicate it has.
So my opening daft question, of many, is do S-line's get S-line suspension as 'standard'.

Cheers...and hello btw

Welcome!

It comes as standard. No option to tick when new. Apparently another 10mm or so lower than sport but it is difficult to spot!

Its not hard to feel though - SLine is quite bumpy compared to standard spec.

Standard on the 3.2, you will feel it as said before, its quite firm ....

Thanks Gents.
It did feel firm but I didn't really have a bench-mark after a 'wallowy' Golf 4motion.
Anyway, deposit paid, hope to pick it up over the weekend. It's a 05 (pre facelift) 3.2Q S-Line, Black, Black/silver interior, Bose and Arm rest (really wanted xenons but the right car never came up). Counting the days....

first job has to be to spruce up the calipers, they look really shoddy behind the RS6's. Don't think I'm brave enough to do them red, probably go black ala RS4.

I did my calipers black and bought the Audi roundels from the TT shop. They look very smart without looking overdone or boy racer.