Badger5Monster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

Removal of rear 3/4 panel (help Dave R!)

Hi all,
    Haven't posted here for ages, still lurking though. I've a really annoying rattle/creak for a good while now, which I'm almost certain is coming from behind the rear interior driver side panel or card (where the speaker is).
    Has anybody ever attempted to remove these interior panels? Its a 3 door A3 by the way. I'm loathe to give it to the dealer to look for it, cos as you all know they are rubbish for doing jobs like this.

Dave R, I know you've posted up pics from the workshop manual before - have you any instructions for this job? Thanks, Joe...
    Last edited by JoeInIreland; 22nd July 2006 at 19:25.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Hi Joe

I will have a look in the workshop manual and see what I can find and post the details soon.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

I've looked at the manual and this is a link to the instructions given. Obviously the instructions refer to a number of other items in the manual (wherever it says Chapter). If you need details of any of these let me know and I will post them in the same way.

remove rear side panel
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

Reverse Gear

Status

Smile

Thanks a million Dave, much appreciated.

Looks a lot more complicated than I thought, it seems I'd have to take the rear seat out too - yikes! Think I might just learn to live with it, I'm not the handiest with a screwdriver...