Badger5Chris Nott
    5th Gear

Status

Unhappy Squeek and Creek

Right the arm rest has started to creek like a gud'un - I was going to take it off, Vaseline the flange (yum) and then tighten back up. Or I have heard Silcone spray is really good for squeeks...?

Your advise please
    2.0T Quattro SLine, now 320d Sport Touring

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Mine squeaks when I lean on it, think it't just the lid catching on the front of it
    Married and blonde yes, but still a guy with a poor taste in usernames!

Mercedes Benze E-class 350 sport convertable, black, pacha grey leather, 19" AMG rims, HK stero and a few more toys
    VW Scirocco 2.0Tsi GT with Revo stage 2, evoms induction kit, lowered, short shift, miltek
    BMW 330 Coupe M sport Black, Black leather, Nav and a lot of other options.
    BMW Z4 Coupe Sport in black with a few toys - going friday and gonna be missed by my lad.
    A3 2.0Tdi S-Line DSG. Gone but not forgotten

4th Gear

Status
    had that problem, lift the arm rest the gap between where it folds that makes the noise, stopped mine by putting a old credit card it it, my window area make a squeeking noise any ideas

Top Gear

Status
    The squeeky window area thing is a new feature that you didn't have to pay extra for!! Cheers Audi!
    A3 2.0 TDI Sport in Akoya Silver - with... Black Alcantara, Black Headlining, Aluminium Inlay's, Interior Light Pack, Storage & Luggage Pack, Front Armrest, Electronic Climate Control, Non-smoking Pack, First Aid Kit & Warning Triangle, Electric Sunroof, Heated/Folding Door Mirrors, Sony CDX-GT930UI with USB iPod Connector & BOSE, 17" '5 Spoke Star' Alloys, Light & Rain Sensors, Xenons, Vortex Rear Spoiler, GTI Aluminium Pedals & Black Brake Callipers!

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by wilko
    The squeeky window area thing is a new feature that you didn't have to pay extra for!! Cheers Audi!
    Some of us have so many new undocumented features may be we should take the cars back and offer to pay more!
    Sportback