Volks AutosAH Fabrications

Thread: A3 Sport wheels

Neutral

Status

A3 Sport wheels

I was thinking about changing my 17s that come std on the sport for the 5star sudi alloys (or replicas!). Unfortunately being a lease company car I'm not allowed to go for 18s and the style/fit needs to be audi! I've seen these replicas and like them. Anyone know how much I would get for the original alloys? They are in 1st class condition, no scrapes or anything. Does anyone wnat to buy them?

Cheers H
    Black A3 Sportback 2.0TDi Sport with black Alcantara/Leather, silver roof rails, Symphony II & BOSE, heated seats, storage pack, lighting pack, PIAA chrome white lights and more...

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    I have 5 Star 17s on my Sportback, they look great.

You should be able to offload your Sport 17s on ebay, usually lots of Audi wheel sets selling on there. Search under 'genuine audi' on there.
    Sportback

Neutral

Status

Smile

Cool is there anyway you can send me a pic of them on the car? I'll PM you my email addy....
    Black A3 Sportback 2.0TDi Sport with black Alcantara/Leather, silver roof rails, Symphony II & BOSE, heated seats, storage pack, lighting pack, PIAA chrome white lights and more...

Top Gear

Status
    This is a pic on them on a 3door.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...o/IMG_0006.jpg
    A3 2.0 TDI Sport in Akoya Silver - with... Black Alcantara, Black Headlining, Aluminium Inlay's, Interior Light Pack, Storage & Luggage Pack, Front Armrest, Electronic Climate Control, Non-smoking Pack, First Aid Kit & Warning Triangle, Electric Sunroof, Heated/Folding Door Mirrors, Sony CDX-GT930UI with USB iPod Connector & BOSE, 17" '5 Spoke Star' Alloys, Light & Rain Sensors, Xenons, Vortex Rear Spoiler, GTI Aluminium Pedals & Black Brake Callipers!

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by hburnett
    Cool is there anyway you can send me a pic of them on the car? I'll PM you my email addy....
    Email on way.......
    Sportback