Help me choose some alloy wheels please!

I prefer the OEM look so I'd go for the RS6 reps. Each to his/her own though.

well first of all I need to see if these wheels fit onto my car. If they do I will buy them. If not then its most likely going to be some 19" RS6 replicas which do look very nice and have grown on me lots. will post pics in members rides when its all done. prob be a few weeks tho.

here are some mock ups i've done of 19s on my car. RS6s look goood!

psg001-RH.JPG

psg001-RS.JPG

cook

silver75 said:
Miss Viper if thats your car in the sig I'd get some black or anthrite (?) wheels. They would look the nuts on a yellow car :rock:

I have throught about black but they would get dirty quick and any scratches would show really bad so i'm still humming and harring.

missviper said:
I have throught about black but they would get dirty quick and any scratches would show really bad so i'm still humming and harring.

If you have black wheels the dirt wont show.. I seee what you mean about scratches or kerbing. Im thinking of getting black wheels for next winter.

missviper said:

Humming and Harring is that like umming and arring :D

silver75 said:
If you have black wheels the dirt wont show.. I seee what you mean about scratches or kerbing. Im thinking of getting black wheels for next winter.

Don't kerb them then!!!!

But seriously though all wheels get chipped black ones can be touched up just the same.

J.

bbsrc.jpg

I would go for BBS RC, I like the CH's and nearly secd thm on my new car but thought they looked very small for an 18" rim

JaminBen said:
I did read that you weren't partial to the B7RS4s, but here's a pic to richen the thread:

CannesetVanessa077web.jpg

Yeh, I'm sort of sold on the B7RS4 - where did you get your reps from?

Good choice :D I have them on mine.

I bought mine locally down south as they offered me a better price. Try the usual suspects on Ebay first, rochfordtyres and most other wheel outlets.

J.