Vortex Kit on New Style S-Line

A3_3.2_S-Line

Reaction score
Hi All!

Ordered a 3.2 S-line a couple of weeks ago.

Going to be delivered to my door 1st of Sept.

I was wondering if it is possible to fit the front Vortex spoiler to the revised s-line front bumper as I have only seen this spoiler fitted to 'Sport' Models.

If so does anyone have any pics of this?

Thanks in advance.

Ivan

as afr as im aware it will fit the standard bumper,but not the s-line exterior pack bumper?.

thanks.

Humm I now have a problem. If I only get the skirts will the side of the car look lower then the front and back bumpers?

Any ideas anyone? :confused:

Why do you want to put a Votex front spoiler on?? The "revised" s-line front bumper has a spoiler already.

Roswell said:
Why do you want to put a Votex front spoiler on?? The "revised" s-line front bumper has a spoiler already.

Anyone got a pic of all this Votex spoiler/skirts malarky so I know what you're on about?

I saw a sport model with the vortex front spoiler next to a revised front end s-line and the vortex spolier is a lot lower and meaner looking.

Going to give it a miss now anyway I think.

Roswell, do you think the side skirts will look wronge with out the front and rear spoilers?

Cheers

No, I think they will look quite good on the S-Line..........I was even thinking about them at the time we ordered our car.........I just chose not to go for them in the end.

Remember to post some pics if you go for them!

Here are a couple pictures of mine with the full kit, but I bought mine before they changed the front bumper to the new style.

A3_2.jpg

A3_1.jpg

A3_3.jpg

A3_5.jpg

A3_3.2_S-Line said:
thanks.

Humm I now have a problem. If I only get the skirts will the side of the car look lower then the front and back bumpers?

Any ideas anyone? :confused:

Trust me it won't. In fact its the best combination you can do. We've fitted 2 Votex Side Skirts to the S-line exterior pack and they look fantastic!!

Nelson_Wilbury said:
Trust me it won't. In fact its the best combination you can do. We've fitted 2 Votex Side Skirts to the S-line exterior pack and they look fantastic!!

Cool Thanks,

Going to order it in that case, any idea of the sort of price I should expect to pay including fitting?

Cheers

Ivan

A3_3.2_S-Line said:
Cool Thanks,

Going to order it in that case, any idea of the sort of price I should expect to pay including fitting?

Cheers

Ivan

Price is a bit of a minefield because of Paint and Labour but I advertise them as an 'S-line+' pack at work which is the side skirts and an additional S-line badge on the tailgate. All supplied and fitted for #650. I believe the Labour works out at #250 plus vat which isn't the cheapest in the world but I know that the Approved Audi Bodyshop that does it for me will do the equivilant of a factory job. I'd rather pay the extra #50-#60 labour on behalf of the customer and get the job done right.

Nelson_Wilbury said:
Price is a bit of a minefield because of Paint and Labour but I advertise them as an 'S-line+' pack at work which is the side skirts and an additional S-line badge on the tailgate. All supplied and fitted for #650. I believe the Labour works out at #250 plus vat which isn't the cheapest in the world but I know that the Approved Audi Bodyshop that does it for me will do the equivilant of a factory job. I'd rather pay the extra #50-#60 labour on behalf of the customer and get the job done right.

I take it you work for a Audi dealership?

If so where are you based?

Thanks

Ivan

I think the standard S-line bumpers look better. The Vortex kit looks too stuck on