S Line Exterior Pack

mrsnow

Reaction score
Hi newbie here thinking of moving from A4 to A3 is the S line exterior pack still an extra, can only exlusive pack on audi website what is included in this?

Did audi not change the bumper styles last year, so as to screw an extra few dollars more out of us!!

s line exterior pack comes as standard as part of the s line model now rather than an additional option but the cost of the overall s line model has gone up to accommodate.

the 3 door adopted the same one piece corporate grille last year, so same as Sportback now.

Yes i knew they added the grill to all the range now.

So in short they have just added in the price of what used to be the s-line exterior pack to the cost of the car instead of it being an option, good to know.

Thanks for reply.

If the exterior kit comes as standard with S-Line, how then does one order an S-Line with the superior Votex kit?

I don't mind the exterior kit that much, but the fog lights are naff.

I think you can order it (votex kit) through the accessories section.

Why do you think the votex kit is superior is'nt it just down to different tastes.

I see you have a S3 on order nice choice, wish they would give some official details on it would be very keen if Dsg (S-tronic) was available.

S-line exterior pack is only standard on the special editions. I think its still an option if you buy a non special edition s-line. i.e. the 3.2.

All S Lines get the different bumpers, grille and spoiler now - the Special Edition gets full leather rather than the part leather / speed cloth. See the Audi website (download pricelist for the full details).