A3 2.0 TDI remap

disco_stu01

disco_stu01
Reaction score
Hi all, I recently just got an audi a3 2.0 TDI and have been browsing all your chat about remap and revo. Learnt stage 1 takes you to 188bhp etc, can someone explain in detail the way it all works, how much it'll cost me to get this done and where I can have it done, I live in Cromer

Many thanks

Stuart

the closest place to you is norwich - Clive atthowe:

http://www.enginetuning.net/

He's got a nice 4wd rolling road. I've not used him yet, as my car has just come out of warranty, but I know MattS3 and others have used him with no problems.

For more info wait a little while and MikeP will no doubt offer advice. He's a dealer by the way :D

My advice is get it done makes a whole world of a difference.

Thanks for all your help, sent an email to the nearest garage in norwich, already received a phone call from there so now know prices and figures!!

Clive's a good bloke, I've known him ever since I started as a Revo dealer 3 1/2 years ago. I've used his RR a couple of times too.

I've got my car in Norwich 5 days a week at the moment as I'm doing some work with NU as part of my day job. if you can get down to Norwich I can take you out for a test drive so you know what you're getting into.