Audi A3 2.0 TDI Sport - Sun roof just explode !!!

msullx

Reaction score
Hello,
The glass of sun roof car of my brother, an Audi A3 8P with 7 months of use, literally, blew up!
It seems well plus one explotion, therefore it is seen for the photos that the energy was from inside to outside.
Conditions:
Running in auto-road to a speed of 130Km, with air conditioned on (22º internal temperature, 27º external temperature), closed windows with the sun roof closed but with the internal covering a little opened. Suddenly an enormous BOOM, glass splinters for all the side, the central part of the glass “flies” and goes to beat in the car that behind followed also breaking the windshield.
Also the Audi passenger suffers some small cuts due to the splinters that extremely are sharpened. …
Today the car goes to Audi to see what they say. It only can be construction defect and we want that the Audi emits an official reply regarding this situation that is very serious and could bring disastrous consequences… (I leave to your imagination).
I come back to emphasize (and it’s the this most serious) is that the related explosion didn't have to no rock or any shock in the sun roof, by the way the conductor of the back vehicle that was reached by the “broken glass” of the glass it’s available to be witness of the occurred one. What it occurred was “literally” an explotion of energies.
No matter how much it can think that it is a situation to happen very rare, such does not leave of being sufficiently serious.
Lets wait...

http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imagem64nz.jpg

girls

seriously - holy F**K